Tuesday, December 17 – Wednesday, December 18
This conference emphasizes proven farmer experience and applied science. Straight from the fields, learn how heavier, colder soils aren’t necessarily the challenge they’re made out to be.
- Weed species shift and control.
- Nutrient management in high-residue systems.
- Reduced till and cover crop strategies straight from veteran farmer practitioners.
- Proven cover crop strategies for your system to anchor nutrients, manage moisture extremes and provide free nitrogen.
- Soil health improvements with reduced till systems and cover crops.
- Vendor sessions: Learn about new equipment, products and technology. More than 20 vendors will be on-site throughout both days.
Attendees who stay for the entire conference will be offered 10 continuing education units (CEU).
75 S. 37th Ave. N.
St. Cloud, MN 56301