2021 On-Farm Research Summit recap
8TH ANNUAL ON-FARM RESEARCH VIRTUAL SUMMIT RECAP
Videos are now available on the MN Wheat YouTube channel.
You can link to the main YouTube page above and then view all the presentations, or you can click on the specific one below to be linked directly.
Listen to MN Wheat’s On-Farm Research Network Coordinator about updates on this year’s on-farm research results. Other invited speakers will also discuss tile drainage, corn fertility and more.
- Seeding Rates: Moving lower in 2020 to compare rates of 0.75, 1.25, and 1.75 mil plants per acre RECORDING
- Flag-leaf Fungicide: 3 years of fungicide trail testing RECORDING
- Within-Field Protein Variability: Review the current findings of an on-combine protein mapping RECORDING
- Elevated P and K Fertility: Year two results of increasing P and K fertility over four years in a wheat-soybean rotation in small and large plots RECORDING
- Reassessing Corn K Fertility Guidelines in On-farm Trials RECORDING
- N-Losses in Tile Drainage & the RRV Watershed RECORDING
- Rye Cover Crop: Rye affect on soybean stand, weed pressure and soybean yield RECORDING
- Cover Crop Panel RECORDING