2021 On-Farm Research Summit
8TH ANNUAL ON-FARM RESEARCH VIRTUAL SUMMITWEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20TH, 2021
FREE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.
Listen to MN Wheat’s On-Farm Research Network Coordinator about updates on this year’s on-farm research results. Other invited speakers will also discuss tile drainage, corn fertility and more.
Participate in group chat discussions about what the data means for your farm and bring your ideas for new research to investigate!
- 8:30 a.m. – Seeding Rates: Moving lower in 2020 to compare rates of 0.75, 1.25, and 1.75 mil plants per acre
- 8:40 a.m. – Flag-leaf Fungicide: 3 years of fungicide trail testing
- 8:50 a.m. – N-stabilizers: Comparing anhydrous ammonia and urea fertilizers with and without N-stabilizers
- 9:00 a.m. – Within-Field Protein Variability: Review the current findings of an on-combine protein mapping
- 9:15 a.m. – Elevated P and K Fertility: Year two results of increasing P and K fertility over four years in a wheat-soybean rotation in small and large plots
- 9:30 a.m. – Reassessing Corn K Fertility Guidelines in On-farm Trials
- 9:50 a.m. – N-Losses in Tile Drainage & the RRV Watershed
- 10:10 a.m. – BREAK
- 10:30 a.m. – Rye Cover Crop: Rye affect on soybean stand, weed pressure and soybean yield
- 10:50 a.m. – Cover Crop Panel
- 12:00 p.m. – Final remarks