AG LEADERSHIP NETWORK
The goal of the Agriculture Leadership Network (ALN) is to provide training to increase leadership and advocacy skills at the state and national level throughout the program. During this time there will also be a focus on networking opportunities for participants with influential ag figures in the Northwest Minnesota and the Red River Valley Region. Participants will be selected based on their current involvement in agriculture and priority will be given to those emerging leaders who are actively engaged in farming and ranching.
Applications will be accepted through July 15, 2022. Accepted participants will be notified by August 1, 2022 and provided more details for the program.
Participants will be responsible to pay $1,000 for the program; $500 due August 12, 2022 and $500 due July 1, 2023. Cost includes meals, airfare, hotels, and training as provided.
- Program enrollment fee deadline for year one ($500): August 12, 2022
- Kick-Off Meeting: September 14, 2022, Big Iron Farm Show, Fargo, ND
- LEAP Conference: January 27-28, 2023 – Hinckley, MN
- St. Paul Legislative Experience: March 2023 – Eagan, MN
- Program continuation fee deadline for year two ($500): July 1, 2023
- Summer Meeting: July 2023, Red River Valley Area (NW MN)
- Prairie Grains Conference: December 13-14, 2023 – Grand Forks, ND
- D.C. Legislative Experience: March 2024 – Washington, D.C.
For more information, contact Whitney Pittman at email@example.com or 218-556-4480.